Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from Pittsburgh

Hi, guys. While I and the wife aren't new to Subarus, we haven't owned any for a while. I just recently bought a '99 Outback Limited. It's a real creampuff and only has 63,000 on the clock. I needed another car and absolutely couldn't pass up the deal, another inducement to get back behind the wheel of a Subaru.

I look forward to getting to know a bunch of you over time. In case anyone wonders, my handle here is because I'm a moderator on Allpar.com, an extremely popular Mopar site, along with being a columnist there. I hope I can bring some of my automotive knowledge here when appropriate.

Thanks, guys. I am from Pittsburgh itself, though we also have a place to the north in the Moraine area and spend a lot of time there.

Hey,Scooby...I was just in your neck of the woods a couple weeks ago over Halloween. Our best friends live in Wayland. Nice area. It's a shame Michigan has the problems it has.

Definately Go Steelers!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: