Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have been wanting to rid myself of this lego for awhile now..but havent found anything to replace it with.. I was looking for another XT6 or EA82 wagon..but there arent any..and like I said... I know how this Isuzu runs and has been taken care of. For what I am paying for it..if it last a couple months then its good.

Oh the car is in great shape ..especially for being a NE car..any rust on it is trivial....

It has 196K miles on it..timing belt was done at 188K.

I would probably think about fixing it if it was a 5 spd.. its an AT and we all know I hate ATs.

I still havent looked at it due to rain and snow to determine what actually happened.But leaning towards selling it off cheap and finding something else..I dont want to go back to using my Impreza for everything. Plus this requires taking the coupe out of the garage..and he is in a billion pieces on flat tires.

I should also say.. I didnt overheat it.. It was about a mile from my house..went to just under 3/4 on the gauge was plowing through some heavy wet snow on a barely plowed road...and it went back to normal temp once I pulled in the driveway..with no smell of coolant.

YEAH CONNIE THAT SUX!! if its blowing white smoke, im thinkin the HG is toast. if u decide to sell it for parts, let me know i might be interested!