Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I found subaru ville

I took a trip to Bellingham this week and I could not believe all the subarus in Bellingham to Edmonds... (took the kingston/edmonds ferry) no wonder all the good ones on craigs list seem to be in that area it is covered with them...seemed like every 3rd car I passed was one and they were not all new either. Mount Baker skiing was closed at the time too. so it was not like all the snow bunnies were on the way to the mountian or from it for that matter. Made me a little jealous..

I took a trip to Bellingham this week and I could not believe all the subarus in Bellingham to Edmonds... (took the kingston/edmonds ferry) no wonder all the good ones on craigs list seem to be in that area it is covered with them...seemed like every 3rd car I passed was one and they were not all new either. Mount Baker skiing was closed at the time too. so it was not like all the snow bunnies were on the way to the mountian or from it for that matter. Made me a little jealous..

The south side of Bellingham, Fairhaven, is the holly lands for EA81's and EA82's there are just a million up here though, and I love it!! :grin:

Jeff

yeah every parking lot we stayed in we unconciously parked next to a subie. Did not see too many brats though.. sad part is we were in a suburban..It made me miss my subie the whole trip. but you cannot fit 6 adults comfortably in a little subie. especially when 5 of them are men.

tried to play slug bug subie version but there were just to many of them.. and yes alot of them were EA 81 and 82's we went as far north as mount baker and saw 2 subies up there (out of 8 cars in the parking lot) tried to go tubing in the rain and went flying instead (literally got airbone)

I am jealous.. found my subie last year in that area. my nephew is looking for a EA 81 motor and if we would have been prepared could have picked one up on our trip .. (no room in the car though) he has only been looking less then a week though HOPE he can find one cheap in our area. he toasted his last week.. over 300,000 miles ( I think closer to 400,000) and the last owner was hard on it only reason it went he forgot to add oil and it loses it really fast. cute little 83 wagon though with almost all the factory options. it was only running on 3 cylinders though before it went.