Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New B With a Su B

I am new to this forum or whatever its called. I have a 91 Loyale Wagon of which I want to lift. Is there a cheap way for me to lift it temporarily until I can afford a lift kit? Or does someone have detailed prints so I can Make my own. I saw the Helen Keller thing and I agree. Before I Became unemployed I was in the sheet metal workers union. I built signs for various companys including subaru. I am good at welding, fabrication, and reading prints. This is a you help me I help you type of deal. I dont mind fabbing up parts for next to nothing if someone can help me. Hope to hear from someone soon.:grin:

easy enough to fab yourself. the hardes thing will be finding m10x1.25 bplts long enough. You could fab part of the lift, and get pre-engineered partial kits for sale.

you are basically doing a body lift and keeping the suspension geometry the same. the only difficult part to figure out is the strut tower and the angle of the strut to keep camber correct.

You may have to extend brake lines, and you will have to make your own steering linkage extension