Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nevada Meet March 27th

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't know anyone personally yet, but am willing to do so. If I can get my merry-go-rounds less broken down by then.... My last runner spent from Wednesday at 3 A.M. until just now stuck up above the Granite Construction Lockwood site..... Spun a timing belt. Any of you locals-ish like working on stuff for pay? Holy crap I got broken stuff.... Pop a PM.

Sweet, we're going to have to find someplace warm with little snow :)

That's pretty much anywhere except the mountains right now.

Well, I don't know anyone personally yet, but am willing to do so. If I can get my merry-go-rounds less broken down by then.... My last runner spent from Wednesday at 3 A.M. until just now stuck up above the Granite Construction Lockwood site..... Spun a timing belt. Any of you locals-ish like working on stuff for pay? Holy crap I got broken stuff.... Pop a PM.

I am not quite ready to do timing belts right now, but am willing to learn, I'm going to have to with the EJ Brat, sooner or later.:rolleyes: Definitely come out to the meet, it should be a fun weekend.

So, warm and no snow, moonrocks? I'm south end, but think I have something running that can make it there.... Or anywhere else near Pyramid. If anyone wants to go south side, there's several fascinating areas around here. The avatar photo top left is from American Flats, which can be easily near-road accessed, or by going up Jumbo Grade and scaring quads and dirt bikes... I'm the newbie to the board, where to?

• 3 weeks later...

Shi! how long did it take me to find this post. The day of the wheeling trip... haha I got your text JB and I don't think I ever responded if I was going to make it or not. I'm out, I gotta take a 10 year old to a Reno Big Hornes game today! Have fun tho and take pics.

Are you selling that EA6? block? how much?