Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Help me find a gasket

What is the name of the cover behind the flywheel, directly to the right of the rear oil seal? I'm trying to find the gasket for this to buy by itself but it seems that it only comes in the "conversion gasket set". I only need that one and an oil pan gasket and would much rather pay $10 than $50 and have left over gaskets. Or would some sort of silicon gasket sealer work fine for this?

What is the name of the cover behind the flywheel, directly to the right of the rear oil seal? I'm trying to find the gasket for this to buy by itself but it seems that it only comes in the "conversion gasket set". I only need that one and an oil pan gasket and would much rather pay $10 than $50 and have left over gaskets. Or would some sort of silicon gasket sealer work fine for this?

Hi,

subaru part number is: 11832AA001, fits all of those. you can make one using the cover for a pattern. oil vapor collects in the bottom corner and leaks, i have found several original ones that the screws were like finger tight only. i don't like those little cork pos gaskets that some supply, they leak soon enough, use a good gasket material and sealer.

i have a spare one for ea82, cork gasket, leftover from the 'bottom end conversion' set

the part is called the oil separator or crankcase breather plate gasket.

i can mail it to you in an envelope if you still need it. send me an address, and i'll mail it out for whatever its worth to you. milesfox@yahoo.com

i have other odd ea82 gaskets, let me know what you need and i can mail them together.