Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WASHINGTON subaruERs

laugh now! i don't really drink and when i do its mikes hard lemonade but the fun of making old ru's new and improved serves just as good. it would be nice to have company with the same interests as well.

anyways i work from 6:30 "7" to 4 then its my time at the shop sometime the boss man will come over to knock some stuff out with me till 10-11pm ish

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

nothing yet probably fixin little things on my wifes car.

you can come out our website has or address

konictechnology.webs.com

im not completely set up yet i hoping to get a matco or craftsman master mechanics set soon we will see if the army will loan me the money :)

few rules:

if you pack it in you gotta pack it out

"friends" work must be done on my off time so the boss doesn't ask questions (unless your a common face and he doesn't care)

no drugs

replace what you use (if you use an entire can of carb cleaner kinda thing)

thats really it, everything else is common sense and the guys on here well most of the guys on here have that :lol:

other then that bs its pretty lax around here i plan on gettin lounge material (couch, TV, i already have computers and internet) to make hangin out wrenching and whatnot more comfortable.

Edited by True2Blue

it does the job so far. the boss wants to put another one in like this car-lift.jpg

which will be good for exhaust work and everything else or current lift covers up my moms boyfriends shop (where i did all of my work in Shelton) has two of those lifts.

after i buy my old subaru back nice.jpg ill put ALOT of my money into tools. the matco guy gives me discounts cause im a veteran.

do you have pics of ur ride on here?

Edited by True2Blue

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115403

heres the fleet so far. even tho we bought the 86 for her shes been driving my loyale (it has ps/pl/pw etc) its easier to get the kiddo around like that. works great for me cuz i get to drive around in one of the cleanest 86 gl wags ive seen. i have all the receipts dating back to the orig sale. rare options too.

nice lifted car hope you get it back.

RV

I am going to have to swing by for sure man! Looks like a good area to work in :)

I should be getting a 4" lift here real soon, so maybe when that happens we could get together and you could help me install it :grin:

Either way I will have to swing by and check out the shop. When do you guys "open" for business, or are you guys already working?

We need to get you a stereo for that car again as well :grin: I love my PG sub and amps!

Glad to see you stayed stateside at least :)

we are already kickin and yes i stayed and rejoined the army so its a win lose lol i can still deploy its w/e

as far as a system im going all shallows i want the space IF i do go big ill go orion but its not likely i can get enough umph from comp pioneer shallows

• 3 weeks later...

Got some new tools!

Brand new:

Engine hoist

Tranny jack

Engine stand

Tranny stand

'Master' battery charger

Few cases of engine De-greaser and break parts cleaner

Impact sockets

Mini Matco OBD2 Scanner

o2 sensor socket

Propane shop heater

Not yet delivered:

Master obd1 and obd2 Scanner

Ratchet wrenches

Tool magnet bars

Mobile metal work bench

Parts cart

3/8 impact wrench...

Lots not yet ordered

Edited by True2Blue

i might be somewhat busy but your more then welcome to come over and wrench

(im doing a reseal and swap on a 92 yota v6) then hg's on a 1972 Cadillac eldorado then tranny rebuild on a 97 plymouth voyager but of course im not gonna spend all of my time wrenching on them..

im closed at 4pm so the shop is "Open" for personal time

Hey, I'm close in black diamond, even grew up in maple valley. Just bought a 88 gl10 wagon, and new to the forums here.

well if you ever need help or just wanna come and hang out...

28207 228th Ave. SE.

Maple Valley WA 98038

I still need to buy a subaru. (i sold mine cause i was told i was deploying i sold everythomg actually). I'm still all subaru at heart though.

Edited by True2Blue

• 2 weeks later...

MAPLE VALLEY!! 83 brat.

im down in the deep valley, right off hwy 169.

close to cedar grove road, same side as the tavern.

im down to make new friends, especially friends who love real cars and working on them.

sick and tired of all these prissy bastards with brand new f350s who never haul more than a latte grande.

ive got a few different rigs.

but im a BIG BELIEVER IN "only two reasons to drive a big truck".

1. you need to actually HAUL things.

2. you are insecure and want total strangers to think you are a big hard man.

anyhow, pardon that rant....

heh....

yea, i am down to meet up and bull************ at least once.

if we get along we can be neighborhood buddies. i get a lot of free time in november cuz the weather sucks. well, it was super nice for 2 days. record temp highs < 74 f >.

just PM me on here.

p.s. not to sound like a user, but is there any chance of your new best friend using your car lift for a few hours? LMAO:lol:

oh WEIRD dude.....

i just mapquested your address. my sister and family owned the house at the end of your road, the one thats empty and trashed now. at the powerlines/tracks.

your next door neighbor is hella cute, man, i dont know where she lives now, but she works at the matket i grew up next to. sarah. VERY pretty brunette, short girl...

small world i guess. that is really awesome that you have such a rural property. that elk run area went to ************, in a very yuppy way, in the last ten years. i already knew, but when you look at it from overhead on mapquest, its even more of a harsh reality. damn crackerbox development neighborhoods.....

my place looks like yours. OLD maple valley. real maple valley.

so where are you from, you implied in your post that you moved from somewhere else. hope i didnt step on any sore toes?? but i still stand by my opinion about the new neighborhoods....

sorry,,,,,

let me know when you want to meet up, if you do.

im a good welder, i do mig, and gas, but im learning tig and will be certified in a month or two.

wow im sorry for the no reply guys usmb just sent me an email that I had a reply to my post.

anyways heres the recent downlow and responses to everyones posts

I run a business here. its been okay. Lately i havent been motivated which lead to me talking to an active duty recruiter today.. i havent signed anything yet..

My 'friends' are the tan go to the gym drive big trucks kinda friends and it gets old listening to "i have a $30,000 truck what do you got"...

Anyways no friends plus hard work 24/7 with mediocre pay check just doesn't cut it.

I would love some company here at the shop im usually here 24 hours a day...

'tallwelder81 im not too much of a go and and meet people kinda guy but its funny that my wifes name is sarah and shes brunette 5'8" :lol: '

I'm not too keen on the area. I'm more passive. I lived in Black Diamond for a few years so I know how to get around but nothing of the history. I moved up here from Shelton but before that I lived in iraq haha my one tour.. you can email, text or call me or just stop by

kodylei@ymail.com

360 918 2404

I totally understand the truck deal. Theres quite a few big truck guys in enumclaw that will tell you stories about how a little lifed silver subaru wagon pulled them out of the woods :lol:

And the lift is open right now im working in the center on a 92 yota so yea all clear no problem

codehead - anyone is welcome here :)

If I can get some kind of friend base built up ill stick around.

My two options (that I like) I could choose for the army are 91A Abrams tank mechanic or 11x

Id like to stay though

Edited by True2Blue