Ultimate Subaru Message Board

newly frankenized gl

mountain brat

i think it already has it scoots right along.dont know how many hp really but seems like plenty, reminds me of my wrx.very stoked on this build.

ill let you know for sure abe i dont know when ill be over at the moment probably before long to go to silver creek.still trying to work wiring on the dif lock and the trans wiring.the xt6 trans has 2 plugs with about 6 or 7 wires and the orignal trans had about 4 wires need to figure reverse lights and the rest

DSCN2423.jpg

Looks like you've got your accesories vacuum hooked to the ported vacuum rather than full intake vacuum.

The line for the vac canister and Cruise should be hooked to the port on the top of the #3 intake runner, rather than throttle body vacuum.

Looks like you've got your accesories vacuum hooked to the ported vacuum rather than full intake vacuum.

The line for the vac canister and Cruise should be hooked to the port on the top of the #3 intake runner, rather than throttle body vacuum.

Yeah, looked again. You definately have the accesories vacuum hooked to the Evap solenoid port. When the Evap solenoid opens you have a vacuum leak since you don't have a canister connected.

Additionally, you're vent is capped so your tank has no vent. You should get an EJ canister and mount it in there, and route the accessories vacuum direct to intake vacuum.

Details, but things that you should fix.