Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I think I have gotten up the creek. Major computer crash and lost all the pictures of engine in 94 Legacy. I didn't tear it down and the guy who did can't help. (stroke) It is a turbo model and I don't have access to one to see where all of it goes. I have a 91 but it isn't a turbo and is completely different. I am open to any suggestions or ideas. I hate to scrap it as it is very nice.

How far down is it? Are we talking engine out but still complete? Or is it heads off and crank/pistons removed?

Maybe this link will help:

This is the engine parts listing catalog for 90-94 legacy and includes turbo motors.

I'm glad you brought this up. It reminded me of that page, and I was able to find an older part number for a coolant hose I'm looking for, that has been super-ceded. :grin:

I can put up pictures of the 94 turbo under the hood, and help, i could even come get it so you dont scrap it. this is that silver wagon from st loius with b;pwn hg right hopefully the car didnt give him a stroke.

This is a white car from south StLouis.

I would love to have good pics of engine with all those hoses. For example I can see where one heater hose goes but not the other one.

Allan