Ultimate Subaru Message Board

IMGA1202.jpg?t=1290549074

just purchased silver. its for sale: needs working radio, a few odds and ends, and a emergency brake fix.

already just scored a ebay 6disc subaru with cassette for bones.

also has a borken end link for rear stabilizer.

otherwise i got 28.7 mpg coming home with, its a 5spd.

I'm jealous. I have been wanting one since they came out. But I think the one I want is not even available, so it will have to be a custom build.

Blue or silver, or the two tone silver/blue, Turbo, 5 speed, factory bed hard top cover, and roll bars

I know they came with turbo's but I think they only offered it in an automatic. Plus I think the turbo's sit a little lower...one of the main reasons I want one is because of the ground clearance. Plus I just really like the looks and its just me and my stuff, so I don't need a big forester, although that is my second choice.

I'm jealous. I have been wanting one since they came out. But I think the one I want is not even available, so it will have to be a custom build.

Blue or silver, or the two tone silver/blue, Turbo, 5 speed, factory bed hard top cover, and roll bars

I know they came with turbo's but I think they only offered it in an automatic. Plus I think the turbo's sit a little lower...one of the main reasons I want one is because of the ground clearance. Plus I just really like the looks and its just me and my stuff, so I don't need a big forester, although that is my second choice.

The turbo is available with the 5-speed manual, I think. Probably extremely rare.

Also, Subaru's turbo models have almost always been lifted over their non-turbo versions.

Nice. Don't let anyone detract over the auto trans. As I get older, autos are not as taboo as they were in my youthful years... Many contemporary autos are as efficient and perform as well today.

so very true, I love my auto cars. I hate shifting in town. I love shifting in the mountains though, or on a winding road. However I have noticed with the wrx auto's I have driven they have a lack-luster performance feel compared to the 5 and 6 speed ones I have driven. Not to mention some serious lag time. So that is why I want a stick in the turbo.