Ultimate Subaru Message Board

5mt! 5mt! if your lady friend can't drive standard, learn her! I can't isn't an excuse to drive auto. all my wife will drive now is MT cars. she does want a tribeca but they only come auto so we haven't bought one. I spose when we need third row she might break down and drive an autotragic... :)

all he said was the crank pulley came off. i dont have a place to store the car to part it out. i have 9 other cars trucks and vans. i have to get rid of two frames and two vans soon. i am loosing my storage place. my garage is packed full of stuff i cant seem to sell because of what ever reason. i just got awy from craigslist. i have been on there most of the afternoon. i found a trans in arkansas a couple of cars in sw misouri and 1 in oklahoma. and about a million new car dealer ads. scrap is 175.00 a ton here. i dont know what a legacy weighs with or without the engine or transmsision. and or fuel tank and tires. i could possibly ebay some of the small parts from it. but they are gettign older. who knows. these cars are hard to find. and the prices arent super cheap when you do find the parts.

yeah pretty much a waste of time parting out these old cars. there's sometimes a couple parts worth something but it's usually a waste of time with assessing condition, removing, packaging, weighing, answering questions wanting cheaper shipping, wanting faster shipping, sending photos to 5 people who end up not buying.

you're in a tough area, in some areas subaru's are plentiful and parts aren't that expensive unless it happens to be something that's a high demand item.

i get $101 (last one i took - empty shell only) - $200 for the scrap cars i take in with no engine or trans in them. i usually have scrap rotors and a blown block in the trunk though too.

yea i have not even half a load of scrap in my truck right now. i am probably goign to go down there tommorrow and dump what i have inmy turck. i hate having that stuff just sit in there. i do try to seperate my metals. auto cast vs shread. and aluminum as well as copper wiring.