Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spokane EA81 Lift Help. 84 Wagon Possible trade?

Resortx

I dunno if I posted this before. I was going to see if there was someone that could help me out with a lift. I live in Spokane and have all the steel for the lift but I need dimensions on the cuts for a 6" Lift. I have scoured the forums in search for specs. I have a bunch of 6x2 inch steel and I was going to cut 12 of those at 2 inches a piece. Sound right? And for the strut towers here is a pic.

I really want to get my soob lifted but I am broke right now as I am saving money for a wedding.

I don't know which part is suppose to be 6 Inches either.

If anyone can help that would be great. I need dimensions as well. I have an 84 Subaru Wagon I would be willing to trade for help/trade for a lift also. Just let me know.

6InchLift.png

Here is a pic of the wagon I would trade. Seats are destroyed. Needs an engine. Let me know if interested.

Suby1.jpg

Edited by Resortx

im going to be swapping out one of my front struts in the newt two weeks or so... if you want to come over and take a look at them i will let you know when i do. also anthony, I am moving and going to get rid of my subies....:banghead: that means both my wagons and my first car ever the hatch... will be a sad day. i will get another and lift it up there!:D

im going to be swapping out one of my front struts in the newt two weeks or so... if you want to come over and take a look at them i will let you know when i do. also anthony, I am moving and going to get rid of my subies....:banghead: that means both my wagons and my first car ever the hatch... will be a sad day. i will get another and lift it up there!:D

Sell one of your rigs to my buddy Mike !! LOL :grin: He was talking about you the other day and we went a took a peep at your 86 . Nice wagons btw !