Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Window Tinting.

I tinted mine, it cost about $60. The window on the back (for sedan) is the biggest pain in the a**. You just have to make sure your windows are super clean first. And there's the tint spray adhesive and just take your time and don't rush. One package of widow tint covered all 3 doors of my sedan.

Having a heat gun also really helps too.

It would work, for my car (first time i did it) i didn't use a heat gun or blow dryer, it went on that easy. The kit i bought at O'rileys auto parts had the adhesive solution in a squirter bottle, a plastic card thing to flatten it and get bubbles out, but i can take pics the one bad part that i did was i didn't have enough tint so my front windows have sections where theres like triangle pieces of tint (but it still looks good!)

Thanks, and no i haven't... never even heard they had some :eek: If you go to like auto zone and see the brand/ manufacturer and compare it to walmart they might be the same but cheeper. My tint i think was 12-16 and I'm using 20-25% tint on mine, its dark enough to not have to use the mirror night/ day switch, and you can see some what into the car from out side, i just want darker.

looked on my computer and found this.

17995474.jpg

Edited by shortysayhi
  • Like 1