Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ea82 head porting

wanting to get the heads ported on my 1990 tbi loyale and get a cam grind. I have someone that can do it for free cuz they owe me, just wanting to know if anyone knows what ill have to change if i do it, im wanting a cam grind too. Lil soob was my first ride. just wana beef her up. Thanks for any suggestions or advice.

i think it whould not help as the ea82 intake and tbi is based off long small runers to increase the air volocity and torque by opening up the heads whould decrease the air volocity and not pull as hard on the maf making it run leaner and less torque. Might help top end but 4500and up the tbi ea82 was very well setup efi and likes small runners

I had thought of that. I had thought of boring the tb and porting intake mani to even the air flow out but with the injector and such in the tb i dont know if its possible with that. I want more hp out of her. And i cant find any ea82t engines to swap nor am i familiar with that engine. I know these arent powerplants but i wana keep my scoob and have more power too haha. Any more suggestions or alternatives would be awesome. Thanks guys.

Edited by SoobDood05