Ultimate Subaru Message Board

help before I spend any more money

I recently purchased a 2009 wrx hatch from a dealer in my area.  I bought it without having a chance to see up close as it was a 8 hour drive away.  After getting the car I am thinking i paid a little too much.  It has just under 80000kms on it for 19500. To its credit it did come with some nice aftermarket rims enkie deep gold 5 spokes.  also has aftermarket sway bars up front and back.  The exaust is upgraded, Not all the way, just from the headers back.  so no added performance but its extra loud for nothing.

Now I have a chance to get a legacy gt spec b 2007, only 106000 kms, so still very fresh.  But this car has the upgraded suspension from blistein and bigger 18 inch rims.  Both these cars are manual except the legacy has the six speed.    and the legacy is 17000, which is 3 thousand less than I paid for my wrx.  I really am thinking I should sell my wrx and get the legacy as it has alot of things I want.  Like power moonroof, Power seats.  SI drive.  the six speed transmission which I hear is alot more robust than the 5 speed. 

Both these cars are turbo charged.  yes the legacy gives up a few hp but makes up for it with its 6 speed and better suspension.  Plus the legacy has the Nav screen and better brakes.  And it also has the better AWD system.

Can someone help me decide this.  I do lijke my WRX, But after seeing a cheaper Legacy with more features it is very hard to decide on what to do.

You have already thought out much of the pros and cons on each car. From there, it is really a matter of personal taste of which one fits your needs best. There is prolly a fincancial consideration, of how you would come out selling the WRX to buy the Legacy. Would you loose much money in the transaction??