Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi everybody,

I've got a stalling issue with my 92 Legacy and I'm hoping one of the gurus here can help me figure out what's causing it. A few days ago my car started stalling, when I got home I ran the diagnostic and the CEL kicked out code 11-Crank Sensor. I installed a new crank sensor, cleared the codes and drove it again...still stalling.  I ran both diagnostics using the black and the green wires under the dash again, no codes are popping up. About a month ago, I had codes for the coolant temp sensor, cam sensor and throttle sensor, I replaced all those sensors with new ones and it ran fine until this new issue popped up. My fuel filter, plugs, wires and timing belt have all been replaced within the last 1000 miles.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mike

***Update*** Issue resolved. Suspected a bad fuel pump, pulled the pump and previous owner had installed an incorrect fuel pump and hacked up the fuel pump wiring harness to make it work. When I ran the part #, listed application was for a Ford E-150 van.  A trip to the boneyard for a complete fuel pump sending unit fixed the problem.