Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bull bar bumper 86 GL

Hi people, I have been searching around for a good tubular front and rear bumper replacement, has anyone retrofitted one from a different car and made it work. I have had no luck locating one that fits directly. I see them all over the place on different cars and I am sure something would work just not sure about mounting points etc. Thanks

there are factory made push bars for subaru some even have winch mounts but any bumper can be made to fit off of anything if you have a sawsall and a welder and some knowladge or be willing to learn anything is posable but seriosly these guys build some realy nice stuff if you dont have a welder or a freind with a welder your only choice is a vender from this site or similer i know there are alot of shops that can mod or fab up a bumper so if your gona modify one you have to be creative outside of the push bars made for the older subarus theres nothing outhere that will just bolt on

• Like 1