Ultimate Subaru Message Board

need your help with some links for spark plugs.

hi to all

i want to order some set of spark plugs NGK V POWER.

now,can anyone give me a link that i can order it, i cant find it in a local store.

from where is the best and chip to buy it?

47_t.jpg

NGK V-power

V-Power

V-Power spark plugs are a patented design by NGK to improve ignitability and reduce quenching. Ignitability is improved by the V-groove cut in the center electrode parallel to the ground electrode, this directs the spark to to the edge of the center electrode thus exposing it to more of the air/fuel mixture. Quenching is reduced in much the same manner, drawing the spark to the edge of the center and ground electrodes reduces the surface area available to quench the spark. See quenching for more info.

AND ALSO , DOES THE DENSO U GROUG ARE BETTER THEN NGK?

thank you .

moshe.

Their NGK prices are more expensive than my local auto parts store. How many do you need, and how quickly do you need them?

hi

i need 8 or 12.

i dont need it for now....but i like to have also spare set in my house just in case....

I can get NGK V-Power at a local store for US$1.99 each, and they are probably available for less money at other stores. The cost to ship from the West Coast of the USA to Israel using the US Postal Service is US$13.30-$15.00 for a 2 pound package, 4-7 days shipping time.

If you can not locate an online source for the NGKs, then somebody over here might be willing to ship them to you.