Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rims...not sure what to do with these...

Hey, garage sale down street. Aluminum 5 hole rims from a 95 Subaru Loyal. Anyway they want $25 for all 4. (I looked at one, used but good cond.)

Any way, all my Sube's are 4 hole rims. Do I want these 5 holed rims for anything like for conversions from 4 to 5 hole stud patterns as I have seen posted?

It is hard for me to walk away from anything Subaru that is $25 or less.

*Noob with a wrench.

What do you think?

(They will probably be gone but thought I would ask just in case...shhhh...my wife is asking what I am posting now....got to go... LOL):D

well if they're 5-lug rims, they're not from a '95 loyale and since there was never a Loyale built in '95, I believe they're probably for a Legacy. Yes they will work if you do a 5-lug conversion on your car. I have 14" steels from a '95 Impreza wagon on my '89 RX currently.

Wow... thanks for reply's, .... I guess they are a wanted item.

I am not at the point that I need them right now so I will check them out for others on the board....

I will walk back down, take each out of the box, look them over and run to the bank for the money if good.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Mike