Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello, new XT6 fan.Suspension Q's

Hello, I have two XT6's an 88 convertable and an 89. I was told I could convert the suspension to some sort of aftermarket performance coilovers if I had the spindals from a legacy? Is that true? And what year?

wait, you have a convertable xt6? never heard of such a thing, nor was I aware that any were made got any pics? might wanna check out www.xt6.net as there is a wealth of information there.

you can convert your air suspension to coil over suspension quite easily, and if you go to xt6.net and look in the general forum there is a "Huck's Ultra Secret Suspension" thread and this covers putting aftermarket coilovers on your xt6

okay you need to post pictures or email them to me and i'll post them. lots of talk of convertible XT's/XT6's over the years yet noone has ever produced a picture or actually seen one. i saw a convertible looking XT about 10 years ago in maryland. i did not get close enough to tell if it really was a functional convertible or just a rag top over a regular XT...a covering so to speak.

go to http://www.xt6.net for XT6 specific information, there will alot of folks very interested to see some convertible picks if you indeed have one.