Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PAP update (Lynnwood, WA)

edrach

Found a '92 legacy turbo wagon in the yard today. Turbo is gone already; has automatic tranny and 3.900 diff; hood scoop is gone. Struts still there (not air suspension).

'85 Turbo sedan; turbo gone; rear disks gone (I got them).

Nice 2WD hatch ('85); automatic tranny gone and engine is just waiting for someone to take it out (loose); car only has 113K on the odometer!! Axles are still there and they look fine. Dark blue color and pretty clean body for the most part.

Typical price is $150 plus tax and that's what I paid for the EA81 Corky and I pulled two weeks ago. I was surprised they didn't ding me for the carb, manifold, disty and everything else on the engine, but I wasn't complaining. It might have had something to do with the fact that the computer was down and the cash registers weren't up. --ed--

Hmmm... EJ ready for a turbo...hmmm

How much would PAP want for the whole engine? Any idea why the Legacy was in the yard?

Not that it really matters, as I have no time off (or budget) 'til next Sunday. :banghead:

And no, I don't know why the turbo Legacy was in the yard. Besides the turbo was long gone.

Typical price is $150 plus tax and that's what I paid for the EA81 Corky and I pulled two weeks ago. I was surprised they didn't ding me for the carb, manifold, disty and everything else on the engine, but I wasn't complaining. It might have had something to do with the fact that the computer was down and the cash registers weren't up. --ed--

Edrach,

I was wondering if there was an ea82t up there? I think I am in need of a new motor, and or parts motor, mine is running but not comming together, Cant get it to idle, and it likes to heat up, Maybe Radiator leak or something, since you seem to know the place pretty well I thought I would ask you..

-x

Let me check on it and see if it is still in excellent condition. ---ed---

agony sheer agony

what would you want for the back seat from that blue hatch?

lookin for one in excellent condition (has to be good enough to

justify all the misery involved)

gotta pack it and ship it to 55129 in minnesota

:^P

cant find any ea81's here anymore

Sorry, the back seats of both hatches currently in the yard are completely unusable.

agony sheer agony

what would you want for the back seat from that blue hatch?

lookin for one in excellent condition (has to be good enough to

justify all the misery involved)

gotta pack it and ship it to 55129 in minnesota

:^P

cant find any ea81's here anymore