Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Biturbo STi with supercharger

The Twin power adder is becoming very popular.

Im in the process of doing that with my GTP.. I have a brand new turbonetics T 70 turbo and a ported and polished eaton m 90 SC. The car super charged makes 439.6 whp Turbo it will make over 600 whp and turboed and SC ed will produce over 800 whp without n2o. Also the car will have a air to water IC and a air to air IC. I will be running 8 lbs boost with the SC off the line and at 3800 rpm it will bypass and run the turbo at 18- 25 lbs boost up top. A GTP friend that did this was playing around with it at the track and with SC running 7 lbs and the turbo running 11 lbs boost the car spun half way up the track ( this is a FWD drag car ) and ran 10.02 @ 137 mph. with LOW boost:slobber:

Insanity would be the best description. Look how close the left (driver side) turbo is clutch master cyclinder reservoir and would put it almost on top of the brake master cyclinder reservoir. Any performance driving would melt both, catching the fluid on fire and burning up the car. With all the polished metal under the hood, I'd say this is for show, not for go.