Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just an address need

Hello guys,

I have a friend who is located untilnext month in Santa Clara and I whant to ask him to buy me a Haynes or Chilton Factory Service Manual. Please someone tell me a store in the SC city and an address were hi can find this manual.

Also if you can give me somme details about exact title of the book and edition, year of editing,.......to be sure not buy a wrong manual.

Sorry my english;)

Thank You allot.:)

I'm not from Santa Clara, but I've found that my local Checker auto (also known as Shucks auto in some parts of the country) has a good selection of Chiltons, for around $25 each. Just make sure he gets the one that applies to subaru's from 1986, and it should cover the Leone. I believe that was the same as the GL in the US.

Edit: this isn't the factory service manual for your specific car, but the Chiltons for probably a 10 year range of subarus (mine is '85 to '96 subarus)

• 2 weeks later...
Nowbody from Santa Clara(CA) yet????

I am still waiting..............:banghead:...because if my colleague leave US here I cannot recive the book over the internet shipping,...so please again..just a name of a store.......

Kragen Auto Parts - Santa Clara

2027 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050