Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Well, I'm working on a tight budget. Subaru wants $129.00 just for the clutch disc. All the other parts look good (what do I know it's the first time I'm doing this). Also thanks for advice on pulling the engine helped get the job done.

I've never used them. I always use Exedy clutch kits. For about $250, they are a very good deal. . .

1992 Legacy - what can someone tell me about Luk RepSet clutch kits?

Thanks in advance

I put a LuK kit from ClutchMaster.com in my 1960 Triumph TR3 and was very happy with the pedal pressure and the clutch feel. It came with a nice TO bearing and the spigot (end of crank) bushing was fine too.

Overall very satisfied with the package. The Triumph clutches can be pretty miserable from some of the British vendors, so I have a pretty good opinion of LuK and would buy their kits again for any of my vehicles.

Jack

Thanks

I put a LuK kit from ClutchMaster.com in my 1960 Triumph TR3 and was very happy with the pedal pressure and the clutch feel. It came with a nice TO bearing and the spigot (end of crank) bushing was fine too.

Overall very satisfied with the package. The Triumph clutches can be pretty miserable from some of the British vendors, so I have a pretty good opinion of LuK and would buy their kits again for any of my vehicles.

Jack