Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How about a Montana Meet?

swap meet? oohhh.. howabout a 4wd D/R tranny? and flywheel (ea82 4wd)?

i would be interested if one is available in good shape :D

ok.. so .. go figure, but I am supposed to work on monday :rolleyes: which means it will be hard to get that day off, plus friday? hmm... still not sure i can pull it off....

if I can, do we know who all is coming at this point?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So heres a list of whos coming:

A DOG

MSSLGecko

tailgatewagon

Austin maybe

flyboy might come

I know three or four more people in town that will come

Tailgetwagon- that would be sweet to get a ski cabin, but its all good if it don't happen. A swap meet sounds cool. I really need to get my clutch fixed soon so I can brawl my wagon at the meet. This is gonna be fun.

ok i might be able to get a ski lodge for cheep. will sleep quite a few people and plenty of parking space will check on that tomorrow.

ill be there

and there will be alot of very cheep parts in my shed....

lets make this a swap meet also.... anyway im down and ill check into getting the ski lodge......

I could use an EA82 4WD.

A ski lodge would be sweet.

Well tailgatewagon got a sweet ski cabin for the day. So were gonna be doin some sleding and some snowboarding. I haven't got my clutch fixed on the wagon so I don't think we are gonna go into the mountains for a snow brawl, but there are plenty spots in town to do some brawling. If you can make it then come on down to bozeman, if not then merry christmas.:)

bump

Noah, please stop by my house on tracy in the evenings. and ill give you the stuff for the ej swap... my cell phone is on the fritz but im usual home by 7pm or so...

still got the ski hill...................

who is all coming,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

will have parts avalibl saturday night after sun down. (im an sda so no buisness on sabbath,

anyway lets get a final count. and final plans.....

Brian, I'll be back from Missoula tomorrow evening and will talk to you then or the following evening.

As for the NY's gathering, I don't have anything else going on so tell me where to rally at and I'll be there. I haven't been given my work schedule yet, so there's an off-chance I would have to work around that.

See you guys,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...