Ultimate Subaru Message Board

im getting pretty quick pulling this motor now

i think i have pulled my motor too many times all put together it took me an hour and 15 mins, but it was only about 30 to 35 mins to actually have everything completely unbolted and the motor out, the rest of the time was running around trying to figure out where my wrenches and sockets were(of course you know the size you need is never in the toolbox)lol

gave the wife her exercise for the week too by having her help me carry it the 50 feet over to my little workshop.

well im gonna be tearing it apart to replace the blown headgasket, and gonna put yet another oilpan gasket on it, and prob see if i can manage to find 1 of the mickey mouse gaskets around here (not holding my breath on that though)

when i had the motor out the last time not even 4k miles ago i replaced the front and rear main seals, and both timing belts, any other thoughts on what else to replace while im taking it apart? im not planning much money on replaceing stuff on this so basically looking for the inexpensive stuff to replace only, ive already sunken enough money into this money pit lol