Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shop/Club night Bellingham Offroaders

Scott in Bellingham

Give me a ring, I'll bring my yellow car by as a reference.

thanks, i'll do that (twice even, for fun... glad to see it didn't just happen to me)

might be a better ref than my brother's car (lots of missing engine stuff), or my brat (different carb).

sorry to hijack the shop club night scott, i'll be there soon root beer, nic fit, and all.

OKAY,

If you want to see the progress on Scott's Blue Bomber, and my car (no name yet): I made a video with my new digital camera and did a quick and dirty editing job using a program that came on this computer... It's kinda cool though. Check it out:

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/djkindt/?action=view&current=Subiesver1_0001wmv.flv

Dylan

Man... I should have been studying instead of messing around with this...:-\

geez, i'm missing out.... i'm gonna try to make it the comming week, show off the new brat and all.

2 1/2 weeks and i'm free of this second job...it was not what i was told it would be at all.

you know your a soob owner if :

"a big reason for quitting the second job is it cutting into shop club night"

the cars are looking good, i think there's still some extra on there that needs to be removed.

i think there's still some extra on there that needs to be removed.

That's kinda the joke that keeps coming up... every wednesday, my car gets shorter. although I don't really know what is left to cut up now. I'm sure we'll find something!

Excited to see your brat and stuff on wednesday. See you there! Right??

That's kinda the joke that keeps coming up... every wednesday, my car gets shorter. although I don't really know what is left to cut up now. I'm sure we'll find something!

Excited to see your brat and stuff on wednesday. See you there! Right??

90% i'm working my m-f job, and the second is mon/tues/thurs.... so wed is my day to deal with crap.... but i think so, i hope... sawzall withdrawls and all

I'm wondering if I can hang with you guys sometime. My high school was a crock, didn't let me take the classes I wanted, nor taught anything realistic to real life that I experience now. I really love working with metal and would appreciate learning so much what you guys do up in B-ham.

I'm wondering if I can hang with you guys sometime. My high school was a crock, didn't let me take the classes I wanted, nor taught anything realistic to real life that I experience now. I really love working with metal and would appreciate learning so much what you guys do up in B-ham.

your welcome to come by , its all informal just a few guys havin fun , were all pretty busy during the week , get together on wed evenings and go wheelin once in a while

Scott, I don't think I can make it tonight.:(

I work until 6pm, and then I have a HUGE project that is due by 7am tomorrow. I think I will be up until the wee hours of the morning anyway, so if I went to Subie night, then who knows if I'd even finish it. Have fun though! And have a good trip. Take lots of pictures.

Dylan

tonight I will be preping the cars for our 4th July Sandlake dunes trip,need to swap a axle out in the Legacy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few ideas if Scott doesn't have anything planned:

-I colormatched and painted a impreza hood scoop for the justy, and thought it would be fun (funny) to install it (requires cutting)

-also, getting started on lift kit :banana: Cutting, drilling blocks etc.

this week? (i may actually show up this time...)

I have a few ideas if Scott doesn't have anything planned:

-I colormatched and painted a impreza hood scoop for the justy, and thought it would be fun (funny) to install it (requires cutting)

-also, getting started on lift kit :banana: Cutting, drilling blocks etc.

sounds good , if you guys come early I have dinner :cool:

If any new comers want to come by we meet each wednesday at Scotts house at 7:00 in Bellingham if you would like to come by PM me or one of the regulars for directions, its pretty causual we just modify our rigs and visit, next week probably cast some front strut towers for Mosiahs and Dylans cars , need to plan another Walker Valley run after the cars are ready this time everyone must have a locked rear diff or stay home:eek: :cool:

If any new comers want to come by we meet each wednesday at Scotts house at 7:00 in Bellingham if you would like to come by PM me or one of the regulars for directions, its pretty causual we just modify our rigs and visit, next week probably cast some front strut towers for Mosiahs and Dylans cars , need to plan another Walker Valley run after the cars are ready this time everyone must have a locked rear diff or stay home:eek: :cool:

what do you mean by "locked read diff"