Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello, I am new to this community. I have a subaru SVX and need some help finding a manual that explains all the componets and how to fix the componets, like the books you can buy at shucks that show all the engine parts and how to fix them. Please help me.

Welcome to the board. You can order Subaru manuals from Amazon, or any online retailer, and sometimes even eBay. Search for "haines" or "chiltons". They're allright, but the factory service manual (FSM) is going to be best (for most things) and I have no idea where you can get that other than the dealer.

Jordan

Welcome to the board. Check out Ebay doing search for Subaru SVX service manuals. They will have what you want. If not now, you shouldn't have to wait long for one to show up. They will have factory manuals also and recommend you get one of those sets. There may be about 4 manuals to a set that will cover everything about your car.

Here is a link to one for a CD manual. They have different years available also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUBARU-SVX-Repair-Service-Workshop-Manual-1993-93-Guide_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6762QQitemZ8012427775QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V