Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MEET: CO: May 21th at Red Rocks Park

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there to represent for the old schoolers / lifted rig guys.

Freshly PUGed and Swampered. :headbang:

Perhaps a Pre-meet on Sat for some Wheelin?

Hmm that's sounds like a good plan, I'm ready to take Project Cheap out and break it some more (as long as it gets me home, always has so far). Just gotta get it someplace to do it, it hates the highways...any places in mind?

One of these days us lifted guys need to go hit up my old play ground in Slaughter House (near Bailey) or Red Cone Pass, maybe a camping trip sometime plus have lots of family in that area in case of any break downs.

Slaughterhouse could be cool sometime, But I won't run Redcone in a Subie. Low range just isn't low enough.

Actually, I'm really pretty impressed by this place near Mississippi & Tower.

Bit of a drive, but it's also near civilization if something should go wrong....

(and near buddies with rescue rigs:rolleyes: )

And it's possible to get there without using a freeway....(I know what you mean. I can hold my own, but I'm screamin along at 4500 in 3rd to do it.)

Also, Also, It's pretty straightforeward to get to if many people want to show up.

With a little luck, there might be some mud to show off at Red Rocks the next day:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I found two CO meet up posts in 1 day! I gotta explore more!

Whoever is organizing the Coors Tour should contact me, I may be able to pull some strings and get you guys the VIP tour :headbang: . I work for the company that does all of Coors marketing/Design. Even have a Coors badge myself since I have network equipment down there for our people who actually work down at Coors.

Hey Krazy is that the Integer Group? I'd give my left thumb for a lowly grunt position there. :D

crap i got thirty days to get my car running again frikkin great************

i'll be there but i may be in my chevrolet

I feel your pain. I showed up in a Toyota alot of times. This time a VW but its the heart that counts. :)

Hey Krazy is that the Integer Group? I'd give my left thumb for a lowly grunt position there. :D

Yes it is, what kinda of position are you looking for? If you have any experience etc...I may be able to get you in the door depending on what you want to do. Let's take that to PM's though so we don't hi-jack this thread.