Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Front Embelm

Hey Subaru freaks,

I need some more pictures of the front emblem but LARGER. If possible i need one with a direct strait on photo. I am using it to make a battery box and i am no where near my brat to use as a referance. If possible I would need one that is off of a 1984 Brat. I know that some of the models had minor differences in the emblem.

I REALLY appriciate everyones help on this! :headbang: I need it fairly soon. Thank you.

if you have access to a good scanner, try this...

print out the pic at it's normal size.

place in scanner, set scanner to ridiculously high resolution, (600dpi or better)

get a preview of the pic in scanner software and crop to scan JUST the pic...scan

that should give you a better resolution to work with - not gonna be perfect, but far better than trying to blow it up in image program.

if you dont have a scanner, let me know, maybe i can help ya with this...

I just got a 1984 Brat, If you still need I could take a pic with the digital cam, I think the Logo is still good. I think that pic you posted is from a Gen One vehicle, funnyly enough, I could get one of those if you need it too...:rolleyes:

I feel special...:-p

I just got a 1984 Brat, If you still need I could take a pic with the digital cam, I think the Logo is still good. I think that pic you posted is from a Gen One vehicle, funnyly enough, I could get one of those if you need it too...:rolleyes:

I feel special...:-p

I just checked my 3. It isn't quite the same as a '78, double border on the outside, but the two vertical lines above the logo are missing. It isn't an '84, it's all hollow around the logo with a single border, no vertical lines above. It isn't an '86, solid black around the logo, single border, no vertical lines above.

Sweet! You guys all rock!!! So this one is from an 84 brat GL correct?

P1010571.jpg

What year and model is this one from? It was give to me by ROSS.

IMG_0102_Large_.JPG

Does anyone know if the symbol changes between a GL, DL or turbo model?

DONT STOP HERE POST MORE DIFFERENT ONES IF YOU"VE GOT SOME!!! Again I appriciate every ones help!!!

That one is from an 84 'MPV', aka brat, not sure what trim level, has the targa tops, 4 square headlights. If that helps.

The one from Ross looks like the logo on my good Brat, except black, Ill get some pictures from the Vortex and the other Brat tomorrow maybe.

Glad to be of help