Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I've grown weary of dealing with the stealerships. Any decent independant service shops in NE Ohio? I'm located between Cleveland and Akron. Latest drama looks like a rack, pump and lines for a '95 Impreza.

Thanks for looking.

Stay away from the Subaru dealer in Massilone. Forgot the name? They are crooks.

I went to the NAPA service place between Wooster and Orrville once thinking I had bad rear wheel bearings. They did not do work because they diagnosed cupped tires, but they seemed very capable, and very honest.

i'll be in Akron in two weeks and have steering pump, rack and lines from a 1997 OBS with 103,000 miles in good shape. i can email photos. can sell you the parts and ship them. can probably install it for you as well while i'm there. PM or email if you're interested.

i can also ask my wife's family, i believe they have a good mechanic they've dealt with for many years. i don't think he's cheap or anything, but i believe they've had good luck with him. Canton/Massillon area.