Ultimate Subaru Message Board

waht doo yuo need hevier tie rods four? i have hit mein on lotz of stuffs and tehy r fine.

Okay, seriously. I really doubt there are any stronger tie rods that will bolt right up without major modification. Even if they did, I don't really see the need myself, as I pretty well beat on my car and my tie rods are just fine.

waht doo yuo need hevier tie rods four? i have hit mein on lotz of stuffs and tehy r fine.

Okay, seriously. I really doubt there are any stronger tie rods that will bolt right up without major modification. Even if they did, I don't really see the need myself, as I pretty well beat on my car and my tie rods are just fine.

this reason i ask is i bent my driver side tierod the other day and was just curious about it is all. i am going to be replacing it soon and thought i would check to see if there was a heavier one i could puton. lost in the Rainforest

stock size is the only option that i know of. but new, not used. at 20 years old the stock ones have seen better days.

did you hit anything to bend it?

not that i am realy a where of. i most likely done ofter doing some 4 wheeling last week. it was after that that i notice it. i hit a couple ruts purdy hard on the driver side. do you the standing water. i think i would rahter have a new one but my funds are limited right now. and might be cheaper to get in a junkyard. anyway let me know what you think. Lost in the Rainforest

used is certainly better than bent!

post in the parts wanted forum here on usmb. i have an RX i could grab one off of for you if it's the same (pretty sure it is). power steering rack, not manual.

for new:

http://www.thepartsbin.com has some for $29 and up for EA82.

http://www.rockauto.com has really cheap prices sometimes but make sure you're getting the right part.