Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'm taking my 93 Legacy sports sedan in for an allignment tomorrow.

I have HK lowering springs and Tokico 4 way struts.

Stock swaybars etc.

Tires = 205/50/16's

What do you recomend for a daily driver that sees a little auto-x action.

tire pressure is 32 front 27 rear.

Thanks

Brice

After I lowered my wagon and put on new struts, I went to a great alignment shop in town. They worked with me and got the alignment just right. Only advice I have is, please don't go to a Firestone or Sears where they let someone who's been given a 2 hour crash course on how to align all cars touch your car. Go to a real aligment shop that specializes in custom aligment settings. The one I went to specializes in aligning cars after major work like frame straightening and/or modification. Tell them what you've done, and go out there with the technician and he should be able to work with you on what you want to accomplish.

Sorry, didn't think you'd want my '02 settings to apply to your '93 since my car is a wagon and has a rear multi-link suspension and your's is struts all the way around. IIRC, the guy gave me about 1 degree toe-in in the front to compensate for the negative camber that results from lowering my car, also, he installed a camber adjustment bolt on each side of the upper rear control arms and gave me a little less camber than what resulted from the new springs. Maybe someone else can pipe in for your particular model year.