Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have been searching all day for window deflectors to fit my 97 outback legacy limited. They have them for the 2000+ models, but I can't find them for my year. Anyone know where i can find them or if they are made?

Which window are we talking about?

Rear wagon or front side?

Deflectors for the first can be bought online, for the second - used JDMs on ebay, but from what I've heard they are pretty noisy on highways.

I was talking about the side deflectors, mainly so I can crack the windows in the rain. Are they really that noisy on the highway. I know some people who have them on different cars and they said they have no problem. Is it just the outbacks that are more effected by it?

I was talking about the side deflectors, mainly so I can crack the windows in the rain. Are they really that noisy on the highway. I know some people who have them on different cars and they said they have no problem. Is it just the outbacks that are more effected by it?

You need to look closely at your car. What are you going to attach side window defectors to ?

You need to look closely at your car. What are you going to attach side window defectors to ?

I'm not sure how the deflectors attach in the first place. Does anyone out there have them? Also what is JMD's on ebay? Can i get a link?

i sense you're being sarcastic. you're wrong. they're a factory option is my 1996 subaru accessory cataloge. they attatch to the metal.

My apologies. Sarcasm not intended but I was in a s**t mood yesterday. Do you mean the air deflectors attach to the black drip rail mouldings that go down both windshield pillars? How do they stay attached?

I have been searching all day for window deflectors to fit my 97 outback legacy limited. They have them for the 2000+ models, but I can't find them for my year. Anyone know where i can find them or if they are made?

I found a set at advance auto in lakeland Fla

• 1 month later...