Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Missed Bambi but clobbered Mirror

Mom and Jr were in the middle of the road as I came around the curve. I tried to split the difference. I missed the deer but wiped out my passenger mirror on a road side mailbox. Now I can usually take something apart and put it back together but it came off pretty fast and I'm left with a mirror scab. I guess I should start by taking the inside triangle off. Yes I went back to tell the homeowner. The mail box was fine.

Congratulations for NOT lap dancing with Bambi. Take off interior triangle, remove tweeter if there is one present, the same nuts that hold the speaker on will be holding the mirror. I recently got a toyota replacement from http://www.partstrain.com and saved BIG bucks (not male deer). Compare with the online discount Subaru parts dealers.

Mom and Jr were in the middle of the road as I came around the curve. I tried to split the difference. I missed the deer but wiped out my passenger mirror on a road side mailbox. Now I can usually take something apart and put it back together but it came off pretty fast and I'm left with a mirror scab. I guess I should start by taking the inside triangle off. Yes I went back to tell the homeowner. The mail box was fine.

Thanks I can see the nubs on the outside of the car so it had me a bit confused.

Bambi lap dance :clap:.

Funny thing this Deer had a collar with some Auto body repair shop's phone # on it.

OT. Anybody know where I can get a pair of Mt lions to let lose in the neighborhood. I'm sure one of the Ins. companies would pick up the tab.