Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Adding siding door mldgs 06 Impreza Wagon

Hi, My Impreza 2.5i Sport Wagon, doesn't have any side door mldgs, and who bright idea was that :rolleyes: has anyone install them and did you had to drill holes in the body, i hope that not a option:banana: I have the parts # for the mldgs, like LF door is 91012FE130MA, LR *150MA, RF *120MA, RR * 140MA. If it like my x 2003 Sebring, all i needed to replace the mldgs was a hair drier and clean the area and stick on the back to back adhesive. My dealer asking $600.00, "BS" i can get them on the web for $375 s/h included.

Thanks

jcr46385

Hi, My Impreza 2.5i Sport Wagon, doesn't have any side door mldgs, and who bright idea was that :rolleyes: has anyone install them and did you had to drill holes in the body, i hope that not a option:banana: I have the parts # for the mldgs, like LF door is 91012FE130MA, LR *150MA, RF *120MA, RR * 140MA. If it like my x 2003 Sebring, all i needed to replace the mldgs was a hair drier and clean the area and stick on the back to back adhesive. My dealer asking $600.00, "BS" i can get them on the web for $375 s/h included.

Thanks

jcr46385

Have you contacted Subaru of Auburn (also known as "1stsubaruparts.com") and asked Jason for a price quote?

Just a suggestion: don't use body side moldings from a wrecked/junkyard vehicle. Body side molding "curls up" when it's pulled off of a car. It cannot be properly reinstalled to look good and "stay put" on another car.