Ultimate Subaru Message Board

We'll I've posted a few times about older GT's and decide to get alittle newer one. 2000 leg GT wagon, 88k for $9200 good deal? This is my first newer style Suby, so probably will be hanging out here alittle more. Anyways pretty excited even though it's the wifes.:banana:

Jay

Check out NHTSA.gov for recalls and tech service bulletins. Tshe realls would be covered but if you use inverse reasoning, you can sometimes figure out what might be or about to become defective with your model year.

I have a 2000 GT. AT developed delayed engagement as indicated in one of the TSBs. There is another recently asking questions about his OIB and some things apply across the 2000 year and not just model. Has the car received the coolant additive that extends HG warranty to 8 years, 100K miles? It's a recall item and any dealer will be able to tell yopu if there are any recalls open on your vehivle using the VIN.

Welcome aboard and good luck.