Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Guys,

I need to buy a trailer hitch for my '07 LLBean Outback. I had a drawtight hitch on my '96 but I have heard the Subaru unit looks better. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the Subaru unit installed on an '05 - '07. The pictures on the parts sites are not much help. The Subaru unit is $100.00 more than the drawtight and I am just trying to decide if it's worth it.

Thanks for the help.

Todd

Guys,

I need to buy a trailer hitch for my '07 LLBean Outback. I had a drawtight hitch on my '96 but I have heard the Subaru unit looks better. I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the Subaru unit installed on an '05 - '07. The pictures on the parts sites are not much help. The Subaru unit is $100.00 more than the drawtight and I am just trying to decide if it's worth it.

Thanks for the help.

Todd

I have the Subaru hitch; If you get this kind, I highly recomend lightly sanding it and applying a rust proofer(por15 or Rust Bullet). This, as the Subaru hitches look great but, they rapidly rust out!