Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Justy Rear End Alignment

Hello all,

I searched for something on justy alignment but found none. I just recently replaced my LR wheel bearings on my 90 Justy 4x4. In doing so the hub was removed to get them pressed in. It seems to me there is some sort of "click" adjustment on the hub... probably for the toe-in/out. But then again, I don't know much about aligning a car other than taking it to a shop. I just eye-balled it fairly straight, but am I right in thinking this will mess up my toe? / Should I have it checked/realigned?

TIA,

Jon

I am talking about the marks on the long bolt that connects the hub to the lower control arm. If you look at the hub it has little marks on it that "snap" it into fixed positions. The nut must be loosened then the hub can be moved, and when the nut is tightened back down the hub will be fixed in that position because of the groves. For some reason I am having a hard time explaining this... sorry :/ Anyway, the only thing that it seems it would affect is the toe?

Thanks,

Jon

well... thanks. i'm pretty sure that is what it is adjusting. i'll have to run it and see how the tire wears. thanks for the replies

as i was driving along yesterday i realized in thinking about my post that i have been saying "toe" when actually what i meant was camber. the adjustment is for the camber not the toe. oops. just a post incase someone else reads this in the future, as to not confuse them.

thanks again