Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anybody dealt with www.autopart.com

Looks like I want 22791AA00A oxygen sensor for my 00 outback wagon automatic. These guys www.autopart.com have the best price. The closeup photo on their website shows a 6-pin connector. http://www.autopart.com/O2Sensor/O22000SUBARUIMPREZA.htm

But I've seen other references that say it's a 5 pin. Can anybody save me a trip under the car and confirm if it's 5 or 6?

Also, has anybody done business with these folk? Their price is great but their disclaimer is huge.

Thanks for any words...

Jak

Thats the front sensor....and it should be a 4 wires,

the same one fits all 2000 OBW and OBS with 2.2 and 2.5 engines.

A Denso 234-9018 is what I used. Works fine and fit perfect for me.

The rear is 6 wire I think....but I've never had to replace that one.

Under $100 shipped as I recall.

Richard

I haven't dealt with autopart.com, but generally OEM is suggested at least for the front o2 sensor. I have an '00obw and it's a 6 pin connector, apparantly because it's a wideband o2 sensor. Sometimes the '00 front o2 sensor OEM isn't horid $$ because they needed a lot for recall replacements.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, well, autopart.com was verra good to deal with. Quick email answers to questions and the part was correct. Their number SG1089 oxygen sensor. They also offer sockets for removal, but I got the T75518 Ampro at Advance for 11.42. Very limited access, but I managed to get it through the rf wheel well without removing the heat shield. Subie is running much better now.

• 3 years later...
Thats the front sensor....and it should be a 4 wires,

Richard

These type of thread never stop :D

And nope, no four wires: I just replaced mine, 2000GT Legacy Wagon, the front is 6 wires ! :rolleyes:

Got Bosch from Autozone, store pick up for $66 bucks, store PN#17018