Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello to all subaru owners I just wanted to ask a few questions about a issue with my 2004 subaru 35th anniversary edition sedan along with the trip to the dealer. First I had my front belts adjusted a couple of services ago and and they are squeaky again, the belts are in great shape so I am thinking of maybe a pully problem perhaps? This car only has 31k on it also, I also had to have a new rear spoiler put on it due to a screw up at the port installation, the spoiler was vibrating the trunk badly, well they installed a new one and it still does it, any suggestions out there on that issue? I was also upset at the dealer to due my center console needing replacement becasue the foam pieces on the side to hold the drink in ripped and wore out and they said the console was in and they were going to replace and ended up replacing the rear cupholder instead, man I am not a happy customer at all. When I picked up the car that day man was I mad you would figure that if the spoiler was vibrating the trunk they would of took it on a test drive to make sure all is well, so its going back to the dealer for all these issues when the center console arrives in then for the belts then to the body shop again for the spoiler.:Flame:

Sorry to hear about all the issues. It really sounds like you need to find another dealer to go to....

I agree man I am thinking about calling subaru on thses issues, this is annoying ya know only if they payed attention to these issues of when I picked the car up everythng would of been fine ya know.They didn't pay attention either of when I complained about the issues either. Well hopefully everything will be ok when it goes back in when the console is in.