Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tomorrow the wifey and i are going to the Subaru Guys here in Traverse City and looking at a sweet 97 Impreza, and hopefully we will be driving away with it and adding it to the 2000 Legacy that i drive, cant wait to own a 2.2 again, the 2.5 even with 125k on the odometer has never idled as smooth and as quietly as the 2.2 in my previous 91 Leg, too bad Michigan's salty roads ate the body away on that one otherwise we'd not even be talking bout the 2000. Ill keep everyone posted, oh btw, im subscribed to car fax for about a month now if anyone needs any help, i recently received some help from a member here and will gladly help anyone that needs it.

Tomorrow the wifey and i are going to the Subaru Guys here in Traverse City and looking at a sweet 97 Impreza, and hopefully we will be driving away with it and adding it to the 2000 Legacy that i drive, cant wait to own a 2.2 again, the 2.5 even with 125k on the odometer has never idled as smooth and as quietly as the 2.2 in my previous 91 Leg, too bad Michigan's salty roads ate the body away on that one otherwise we'd not even be talking bout the 2000. Ill keep everyone posted, oh btw, im subscribed to car fax for about a month now if anyone needs any help, i recently received some help from a member here and will gladly help anyone that needs it.

Tim, I too just got a 96 Imp OBW last Friday... It's great being back in a 2.2 again. We used to have a 93 Leg L Wagon and an 01 OBW, traded the 01 for a Pontiac Montana... Needed the room. The 93 had 205k on it with original clutch, was starting to slip, needed timing belt, etc. Had no place to change it out myself... So I sold it. Glad to be back behind the wheel of a Sube again.

Can I take advantage of your offer of CarFax ? Here's the VIN JF1GF4858TH815594 eventhough I bought it, still like to know the history...

PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address. Thanks in advance...

• 2 weeks later...