Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who's dis? Ellensburg, WA

Driving through Ellensburg, WA as I attended the annual, "Parade of Dachshunds" in which I entered my Doxi in the races. Nothing more impressive then a thundering herd of Weiner dogs racing for the finish line... good times.. any way, saw this along the road....

I like to see a Subaru that is well used... had great tires, drilled rims so had to stop and take pix.

Also, I stopped by a garage sale at home town Friday after work and there was a 1981 2wd Sudan with a sold sign over the asking price of $200, very good shape, 145,000 miles, snow tires... owner said it drove just fine just needs front axels, buffed out and cleaned... sold for $50. D'oh.... went to a Father and son kind of project which is good. Left the USMB web site on a piece of paper and possibly see if they stop in here.

Ellensburg_Subaru.JPG

lol, thats subaruguru's offroad rig, aka TINY. the tires are formerly studded, and theyre 205/75/r15s. hes got his radiator mounted horizontally, thats why the fan is like so, and it pulls the air upward. ive got pics of it in my photo section, i tried posting them and they wouldnt show up

works exelent just recently the water pump gaskit has started to go out so i had to keep puttin water in once every couple of days. It keeps it way cooler the extra hose that u have to use to get the water to the rad makes it so u can hold more water and makes the cooling much more efficiant.

lol i moved it up there because i was tired of stuff hitting it when i was offroading it was also overheating alot so i moved it no i dont have an ej maby later but for now its just the ea82 it getts better flow when im driving the fanb in the hood is out of a small moving truck big fora sube but it pulls cool air through the front and bottom of the car binging it past the engin and out instead of keeping it in there :burnout: i just painted it so ill post some pics :lol: (sweet first i get a rase at work then people start to notice my car best week ever):lol:

ok so tiny is caughen and spitten i checked and the timing is dead on plugs wires good cap roter good and iv already fixed the carb once when i first got the car justa used crapochi and im readdy to upgrade any one gota used weber that i cna buy adapter and all let me know thanks.