Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Noobie Questions(Not 56K Friendly)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like tomorrow is the determaning if I have to do the dreaded thing and sale one of my Loyales.

So this is how things look like they will work out to be:

Sale 1 of the Loyales

Get an '88 Corrola from family

When space and finances permit get donor for ea-->ej swap

then use the Loyale as driver

Sell what's left of donor car

Look for either another soob or get a Toyota with a 4ag

This will be in due time obviously because I won't be able to play with 3 cars for at least another year or so which will give me time to plan out everything and get the budget for everything.

Okay I read on a topic what bulbs could be a direct replacment for those in the housing, but I can't seem to find it now so nut really sure what to do. if anyone know the numbers for it or they know about the topic could you tell me please.

Silverstars are about the best straight replacement IMO (9004ST). Those and a clean set of housings will brighten things up considerably. The housings are often the real culprits when it comes to lighting issues. They get dirty, cracked and all sorts of crazy stuff.

RX front lip and grill. I have the rest, I have just been too lazy to put it on.

82Picture_116.jpg

That lip with the scoop gives a nice look to it.

Faithless, thats something of an understatement. If you ask me, this is the picture they should have in the dictionary for "subaru loyale" (even if it IS a GL, you get my drift)

that wagon just looks great, and every time I see it I think so.

From what I have learned about the Loyales that would have been custom put in correct? When I posted that commet on how it looked I had been in a group of Imprezas drove about 6 diffrent one ranging from stock to fully modded. So I was a little out of my mind that day:grin:

From what I have learned about the Loyales that would have been custom put in correct? When I posted that commet on how it looked I had been in a group of Imprezas drove about 6 diffrent one ranging from stock to fully modded. So I was a little out of my mind that day:grin:

Yup - Custom. Installed and painted it myself. Had to do something to feed air to the TMIC that sits directly under it.

Faithless, thats something of an understatement. If you ask me, this is the picture they should have in the dictionary for "subaru loyale" (even if it IS a GL, you get my drift)

that wagon just looks great, and every time I see it I think so.

Thanks

Its nice to hear things like that occasionally. I like the way it looks too, but it starts to lose its luster when you look at it in pieces in the garage every day for months at a time :lol: