Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Body Lift Kit

Imnmbr1

Yep. I will finish the Legacy lift now since I blew up mine and its in the garage for a bit. I will lift it before replacing motor.

The BYB lift works now, but doesn't allow for larger tires without changing the struts. ( the stock coils are over the tire and prevent from using tires that are more than 1/2 inch taller than stock.) Same for the Scorpion. I am working that solution again and will create a dune-worthy Legacy after the new year. Old Legacys have tires 185x70-14 (about 24.2"). I will use 27-28" tires after the lift. New Legacys have tires 205x65-16 (about 26.5") Hopefully, they should be able to run 28" +/=.

Unfortunately, after the new year.

Meantime, Happy Holidays :wave:

I can wait. I've been waiting for a couple of years, a few more months won't matter. My tires are currently 23" and I'm thinking about switching to a 15" alloy rim and somewhere around a 27" tire. Thanks for replying. I think I sent you an email through your website yesterday. Sorry to hear about your motor. :eek: