Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
one eye

Mid Summer Walker Run

Wanting to see if anyone would like to go up Walker Valley and wheel around on an up coming Sat. or Sun. My Brat has been down for about the last 2 Years but I got her going again. lets go wheeling.

If there are any doubts about it being open I work a 1/2 mile away from the place and its open.

Jeff:banana:

Wanting to see if anyone would like to go up Walker Valley and wheel around on an up coming Sat. or Sun. My Brat has been down for about the last 2 Years but I got her going again. lets go wheeling.

If there are any doubts about it being open I work a 1/2 mile away from the place and its open.

Jeff:banana:

I want to run up in a few weeks, Im trying to get a addition on the house done and when Im at a point I will make a run on a Saturday, you will need a welded diff SJR

hows Aug 4 or 11 sound??, it was good to talk to you Jeff the other night why dont you stop by this saturday and help me set up my roof trusses and pickup the strut extentions , then on the 4th we could go to Walker ??

Tonight we are putting the lift on Chads car, I hope to have it finished by sunday night. I'l still need some shocks and misc. things but it'll be close. We will also be up there in the morning.

Jeff

This doesn't look to be going over to well. Nobody is even posting anything about going. So it looks like Scott, My brother in law Chad, and i will be heading up there on August 18th. Thats the plan.

Jeff

This doesn't look to be going over to well. Nobody is even posting anything about going. So it looks like Scott, My brother in law Chad, and i will be heading up there on August 18th. Thats the plan.

Jeff

Jeff did you guys get those rear diffs welded up??