Ultimate Subaru Message Board

#$^$%%# roll pin!

Do you have a torch? You could heat up the pin red hot, and then pound on it(it will come out then). If you do this you'll probably have to replace the seal around the stub. But that's not that hard to do and relatively cheap.

Changing out the stub in the trans is also an option, but a very very labor intensive one. Better almost to just swap the whole trans if you can find a good one.

Do you have a torch? You could heat up the pin red hot, and then pound on it(it will come out then). If you do this you'll probably have to replace the seal around the stub. But that's not that hard to do and relatively cheap.

Changing out the stub in the trans is also an option, but a very very labor intensive one. Better almost to just swap the whole trans if you can find a good one.

I wondered about the torch idea as I do have one. The idea of climbing under the car with a flaming can of explosive gas didn't really appeal to me though. I'll give that a shot later tonight. :Flame: