Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lighting

The Headlight number is 9004! Ok!:) Yeah i've got these Nokya artic white 100/120w bulb's in mine! As you see from the avatar! Really nice! And i've got the corner light's blue too!

Oh! Wait! you got hologan's right?? If ya do it's 9004 if you have sealed beam then i don't know??

Be careful with higher wattage bulbs. You'll fry wiring pretty easily. I know Phil (kingbobdole) fried a switch pod in his XT6 running higher wattage bulbs. Wouldn't want to fry the headlight switches in your Loyale.

If you're gonna put in higher wattage bulbs, do it right. Power 'em off the battery with a fuse and relay.

I got this coupe of mine with some Silverstars in it, and they are the best lights I've had. They help see at night, and don't blind people in front of me like 100W/120W bulbs do.

Be careful with higher wattage bulbs. You'll fry wiring pretty easily. I know Phil (kingbobdole) fried a switch pod in his XT6 running higher wattage bulbs. Wouldn't want to fry the headlight switches in your Loyale.

If you're gonna put in higher wattage bulbs, do it right. Power 'em off the battery with a fuse and relay.

I got this coupe of mine with some Silverstars in it, and they are the best lights I've had. They help see at night, and don't blind people in front of me like 100W/120W bulbs do.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74632 if you decide to go the wise route

Yeah you can go with Nokya artic white with out haveing a problem!! I like the deep blue and plus there so bright! It's great to blind people at night! And it's even better if they flash there bright's are you and you flash your's!:lol: Yeah Hahahahahahahahahaahaha!! Nothing like bright bulbs!

It's great to blind people at night!

Yeah, I'm sure it is. :rolleyes:

I hate it when people blind me with their lights. Some, I can see it as they're just ignorant that they're doing it. Those who purposely put brighter lights in their car just to blind others are annoying.

I especially hate driving on mountain roads at night where people use the high beams and don't switch back to the low beams as they pass someone going the other way or come up behind someone.

Just a question, why is it fun to blind people at night?

I guess it's not the point it's fun! I just like bright blue lights, I gives the car a cool look! You know ..

That blind other drivers at night. Sure, safe for you. Not safe for the other person that's blinded by lights and can barely see lines.

Hell, these silverstars that I put in probably light up the road just as much as the bright blue lights, and yet, don't blind others.

Yeah i know!! Well i couldent find any other blue lights! I had Salvania cool blues before, But there just white!!

Ive had the cool blues they looked blue i guess if you think blue is cool i happen to like bright white. but only safe im not going to tip my lights up to blind someone. I got the silverstars because they light up the road much better then stock. Like i said there brighter then my wifes new car. When those burn out im replaceing them with silverstars. There expensive though at 22 bucks a pop. But you pay for waht you get

ben