Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Loyale to soon to be parked

I hate to say it, but my 91 loyale 4wd has had better days and will b getting parked. The clutch is about compleatly smoked, leaks in the motor just are getting worse everyday, and a handful of other little bugs has made me make the decision to possibly buy a, I know, Honda.

North Carolina don't have a big Subaru population like out west and up north, and finances are a problem right now.

But, I am planing on doing the needed repasirs to the roo to get it back road and off road worthy again, as I would be ;ost without somthing to go play out in the woods with, and especially without a subaru, road worthy or not.

Need somthing to drive while soob is down, and a 2nd car wouldn't be a bad idea either. I will find more Soobies one day. And if I but the honda, I'll be gatting a heck of a deal on it, will cost less to buy the car and register it than the repairs on my wagon.

I think you are on the right track. Having an offroad soob to beat on is a blast. It doesn't have to be roadworthy.

Get a nice reliable honda or something of that ilk. You will like your soob soo much more when you don't have to worry about it getting you where you need to be.

You know you are correct. I have a couple of cars and just got a subaru and it is fun to get to know some of the limits of it without worrying if you can make it to work the next day or can take the kids to school!

I think you are on the right track. Having an offroad soob to beat on is a blast. It doesn't have to be roadworthy.

Get a nice reliable honda or something of that ilk. You will like your soob soo much more when you don't have to worry about it getting you where you need to be.

You know you are correct. I have a couple of cars and just got a subaru and it is fun to get to know some of the limits of it without worrying if you can make it to work the next day or can take the kids to school!

Absolutely correct. I love my turbowagon. One of the things I love about it most is that I don't have to drive it anymore.