Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seat Help

Anyone know which seats are interchangeable with a 79' ea71 brats? I was thinking about having them reapolstered, but I dont have the money to have a pro do it or the experience to do it myself. Any suggestions?

Pic Here

Brat5.jpg

All the crud in the pass. seat are tools and parts for the major rebuild of the bed.

Oh and on a unrelated note, where can I find a kit to wire in a horn? (Yes the one that says JEEP, lol)

• 4 weeks later...

EA81 wagon and sedan seat rails are completely different, so they are not a direct bolt in.

I am not sure about Gen 2 Brumby/Brat seats though (Or Hatches as they never sold here). The seats certainly look the same but I have not confirmed if the seat rails match.

Would you like to buy some of those exact seats in really nice condition?

Came from this car:

Img0993.JPG

Should be going back there later this week. I can verify condition and get pics. Another low mileage car.

Paul if thats the car i think it is those seats are not that great anymore. They arnt ripped but they are water soaked and moldy. I layed down a blanket to sit on them lets just put it that way.